This May 10, 2015 PRNewsWire article talks about the struggles faced by low-income mothers and one of the greatest gifts we as a society could offer them, not just on Mother’s day, but every day.
- Stress in low-income families can affect children’s learning (psypost.org)
- White House Wants Solar Power for Poor People (pjmedia.com)
- Help Brae’s Brown Bags (3B) Continue to Provide Food to Low Income and Homeless People (startasnowball.com)
- “The share of people classified as low i (flameater.wordpress.com)
- Fact of the Week: 13 Million Dads Benefit from Low-Income Tax Credits (momsrising.org)