This April 13, 2014 Columbia Daily Tribune article in Columbia, Missouri talks about the struggle diaper banks face in trying to meet the needs of those who can’t afford diapers.
- Diaper shortages create hardship, health problems (fox2now.com)
- “When poor parents can’t afford diapers, babies wear dirty diapers longer” (diapersandsuch.wordpress.com)
- Local pantries struggling with diaper shortage (kmov.com)
- Diaper Shortage Creating Problems for Area Needy (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- The High Cost of Poverty – Diapering Edition (diaperbanknetwork.wordpress.com)